When you donate to Seattle Moisture Festival
- You encourage shared laughter and joy in our community by supporting the largest and longest-running comedy/varieté festival in the world.
- You keep ticket prices affordable and allow us to offer deeply discounted and complimentary tickets, so the arts are financially accessible to all.
- You bring over 200 variety artists from all over the world to Seattle each spring to explore the contemporary creativity of this incredible, unique, art form.
YOU KEEP THE FESTIVAL GOING
Only half of our annual expenses are covered by ticket sales. We rely on the generosity of individual donors, business sponsors, government agencies, foundations, and our incredible volunteer family to be able to produce four weeks (over forty performances) of live comedy and varieté every spring.
Please give generously and help us get performing artists back to work and live art back on stage.
WAYS TO SUPPORT SEATTLE MOISTURE FESTIVAL
Donate Now Online
- Make your impact automatically all year long with a recurring gift on our official PayPal Giving page.
- The total of your annual contributions will be used to determine your donor benefit level. To see a list of donor benefits, click here.
- Your gift will automatically renew and continue your monthly donation without interruption.
- You are in complete control of your giving and are welcome to increase, decrease, or stop your monthly donations at any time. Contact Tim Gonzalez-Wiler, Director of Development, at email@example.com or (360) 328-1166 to make any changes to your plan.
Mail a check payable to: Moisture Festival, and mail to P.O. Box 17484, Seattle, WA 98127.
Many companies match charitable contributions made by their employees. Check with your employer for details. Seattle Moisture Festival will automatically send a tax acknowledgement document whenever you make a donation, which you can then use to submit your matching gift request. Check your junk mail folder if you did not receive your email acknowledgment.
Shop and Support
Amazon Smile, Paypal, and Fred Meyer all have programs where you can register Moisture Festival as your preferred charity. A small portion of every purchase you make supports the organization of your choice. Click each company name below for more information.
Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a named charitable giving account you can set up under a public charity, most often a sponsoring financial or community institution such as Schwab Charitable, Fidelity Charitable or Seattle Foundation, among others. To set up a DAF, you make an irrevocable gift of cash or other assets to the financial or community institution, receive a tax deduction, and as a “donor-advisor” may make non-binding grant recommendations to benefit the charities you care about, like Seattle Moisture Festival (Tax ID #20-3366934). Check with your financial planner or search “Donor Advised Funds” in your internet browser for more information on how to set up your own donor advised fund.
Naming Moisture Festival in your Will or Trust makes a lasting contribution for the future of Seattle Moisture Festival and Variety Arts in Seattle. More information here.
SEATTLE MOISTURE FESTIVAL THANKS OUR DONOR FAMILY!
To see a list of current donors click here.