Make a Donation Today!
Thank you for supporting live variety arts with your one-time or monthly gift. You are helping us fulfill our mission to enrich the community by presenting an affordable, annual festival showcasing the art of live comedy/varieté performance.
- To donate by credit card or PayPal, click the big “Donate Now” button on this page. Select the “Make this a monthly gift” checkbox, if you would like to support Moisture Festival all year long.
- If you would prefer to mail a check, please make it payable to “Moisture Festival” and mail to Moisture Festival, P.O. Box 17484, Seattle, WA 98127.
STAR Donors ($100-199)
- See your name/the name of a loved one/the name of your business on our WALL OF STARS during the festival. You may also request to make your gift an anonymous donation. *The exact method of displaying our WALL OF STARS is still TBD, as we search for our new 2023 Festival venue.
- Our thanks and recognition on the DONORS page of our website.
- Invitation to join our Facebook Donor Group, MOISTURE FESTIVAL STARS, for insider Festival news and to network and connect with the rest of our donor family.
- You will receive our quarterly donor newsletter filled with messages from the team, interviews, and fundraising updates to see the impact of your gift. Click the following links to read past issues: Dec 2021, Mar 2022, Jun 2022
- Invitation to our annual Donor Grazie Party (Spring).
SUPERSTAR Donors ($1,000+)
- All of the above, plus:
- Invitations to SUPERSTAR Donor Appreciation Events (1-2 per year).
SEATTLE MOISTURE FESTIVAL THANKS OUR DONOR FAMILY
To see a list of current donors, click here.
Moisture Festival is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax ID # 20-3366934.
Moisture Festival’s mission is to enrich the community by presenting an affordable annual festival showcasing the art of live comedy/variete performance. Moisture Festival encourages the contemporary creativity that is constantly emerging in this field and strives to educate people about the rich history of this genre, from its roots in the Music Halls of Europe through American Vaudeville up to today’s new circus arts and new vaudeville exemplified by this unique festival.
Each year, the festival attracts over 250 performers from all over the globe who entertain over 10,000 local patrons at fifty shows, each accompanied by a live show band. The festival operates as a primarily volunteer-run organization with over 250 volunteers helping produce our shows presenting unique performers dedicated to promoting this art form.
To speak with us directly about your donation feel free to call our office at 206-297-1405 or email email@example.com.